Friday, November 13, 2009

How to wash sew in weave? (Black Hair)?

Just got a shoulder length sew-in weave about 2 weeks ago and I'm ready to wash it! Any special techniques I should use? Can I blow dry it like I would do my normal hair?



How to wash sew in weave? (Black Hair)?

As long as it's human hair, you can wash it like your own. Just be more gentle, if it's done well then it should not loosen at all. Just use detangler when you start to blow dry it.



How to wash sew in weave? (Black Hair)?

I don't think you should wash it because your roots will start to show. Maybe you should just get your weave touched up so it can look new. Plus if you wash it the stitching my come loose. Good Luck with that.



How to wash sew in weave? (Black Hair)?

gurl u can wash yo weave. Homegurl (y02) don't know what she is talking about. Gurl wash yo hair with whatever shampoo u use. Then comb it through gently. Then blow dry it. But it is a few risk because if you don't know what u doing exactly the braids will unravel and you'll have a mess on top of yo head. But I would recommend you go to a hair dresser and let them hook it up for u. Keep that weave nice gurl.



How to wash sew in weave? (Black Hair)?

you can wash it.I'm a shampoo girl.Just don't use extra hot water use warm water.It doesn't matter what type of shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment